Self Adhesive Glassfiber Drywall Tape
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Transport Package:||PP Shrink Bag in Carton|
- Model NO.: GF-0986
- Feature: Waterproof, Heat-Resistant
- Fiberglass Type: E-Glass
- Trademark: FAMILY GYPTECH
- Origin: Shandong
- Certification: CE, GS, ISO, SGS
- Weave Type: Plain Woven
- Alkali Content: Alkali Free
- Specification: 48mm
- HS Code: 70195900
Virtually any commercial or residential application of drywall finishing repairing the cracks and joints or holes of drywall, plasterboard, stucco and the other surface.
Width (mm): 25, 35, 48, 50, 100, 150, 200, 1000.
Length (m): 10, 20, 30, 45, 90, 153
Mass: 55---85g/sq. Meter.
Mesh: 8 × 8 or 9 × 9mesh/inch.
Colour: White, yellow, blue etc...
Drywall seaming tapes as well as private label and unlabeled tapes.
Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or plastic hand bag.
Other specification are available upon request.
Testing standard: ASTM-D579
1. Wall must be clean and dry;
2. Center and apply tape over the length of the joint and pressing firmly;
3. Apply a generous first coat of compound over the tape and through the mesh, making sure to completely fill the joint crevice. When the joint has been completely filled, wipe off any excess compound with the drywall knife leaving enough to cover the tape.
4. Let dry completely, then sand slightly.
5. Apply sufficient thin finishing coats to produce a smooth wall surface.
6. Cut of butted boards do not have a tapered edge. Therefore, special care must be taken to assure proper compound penetration of all joints. This may result in slight build-up of compound that will require an increased amount of edge feathering.
* Failure to completely fill the joint may result in cracking
* For best results, use a setting-type compound